Portfolio performance monitoring in Title/Summary
The Portfolio Performance Monitoring model enables the ongoing monitoring and periodic valuation of a portfolio of financial investments. Amount and timing of investment and divestment transactions are taken into account in performance calculations.
- Publisher: Business Spreadsheets
- Home page: www.business-spreadsheets.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Portfolio Manager is a personal stock portfolio management system with the aim of being a complete stock trading diary. With minimal time and effort you can track which stocks you have bought and sold, along with any associated dividends without the need to continually update a spreadsheet. Includes information on your trading plan such as disaster stops targets, etc.
- Publisher: Rellik Software
- Home page: www.relliksoftware.com
- Last updated: January 26th, 2016
My Portfolio allows you to update Google finance portfolio on your mobile phone. You need access to the internet and valid login and password. By entering this needed info you will be up to date with all Google Finance portfolio courses
- Publisher: EgyStock
- Home page: www.symbianguru.com
Portfolio performance monitoring in Description
Free ManageEngine HyperV Performance Monitoring Tool provides an exclusive monitoring solution for HyperV server, a Virtual Machine, running on Windows 2008 R2 . This tool shows the actual resource utilization of the virtual servers along with CPU usage, Memory details, Disk and Network utilization of each guest operating system on Microsoft HyperV Environment.
- Publisher: ZOHO Corp.
- Home page: www.manageengine.com
- Last updated: October 12th, 2010
ECU datalogging data logger instructions, cables and software solutions for diagnostic and performance monitoring of Mitsubishi 3000GT, GTO, Dodge Stealth, DSM, 3000 GT, VR4, 3si, Eagle Talon TSI, Eclipse, 3sx, EVO and Galant Cars plus many more European and Asian vehicles.
- Publisher: Hand Held Halo Datalogging
- Home page: www.handheldhalo-datalogging.co.uk
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
Database Health Monitor is a powerful performance monitoring and diagnostics solution that shows administrators server health, performance or availability problems within their SQL Server environment, all from a central console. The Database Health Monitor helps you monitor and quickly understand the health of your database
- Publisher: Stedman Solutions, LLC
- Home page: DatabaseHealth.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2017
Veeam Monitor leverages Veeam Business View™ to enable performance monitoring, alerting and reporting for virtual machine groups based on criteria such as business unit, department, location, purpose, service-level agreement or any other criteria you define.
- Publisher: Veeam Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.veeam.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2010
Observer platform unites high-level application performance monitoring with deep-dive packet-level problem solving analytics. Explore Network Instruments, LLC's new completely customizable performance dashboards—designed for quick assessment of network and application health and a gateway to problem resolution.
- Publisher: Network Instruments, LLC
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
Additional Portfolio performance monitoring selection
Aspen HYSYS is a market-leading process modeling tool for conceptual design, optimization, business planning, asset management, and performance monitoring for oil & gas production, gas processing, petroleum refining, and air separation industries. Aspen HYSYS is a core element of AspenTech's aspenONE® Engineering applications.
- Publisher: Aspen Technology
- Home page: www.aspentech.com
- Last updated: September 7th, 2010
NSClient++ is a windows service that allows performance metrics to be gathered by Nagios and other monitoring tools. The program is designed to be extensible and modular to fit your needs and requirements. It supports many open monitoring protocols (NRPE, NSCA, NRDP, SysLog, etc).
- Publisher: MySolutions NORDIC
- Home page: www.nsclient.org
- Last updated: August 12th, 2014
Serving as both a portable network analyzer and a software console for OmniEngine software probes and Omnipliance and TimeLine network recorders, the OmniPeek network analyzer offers an intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface that engineers can use to rapidly analyze and troubleshoot enterprise networks.
- Publisher: WildPackets
- Last updated: August 30th, 2022
Aegis II system performance monitoring enhances the gaming experience, and helps you track CPU/memory use, download and upload status, and gives warnings if the system exceeds temperature and voltage thresholds. GameAlive makes it easy to record and edit gameplay videos to share on social media; while Boost Launcher automatically frees up CPU and RAM resources to ensure smooth gameplay.
- Publisher: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
- Last updated: January 15th, 2016
DriveStudio is a powerful application designed for use throughout a drive’s life cycle from startup, monitoring, to performance tuning. The program has support for ACSM1, ACS850 and ACQ810 drives. The configuration wizards simplify drive commissioning and configuration.
- Publisher: ABB-Oy
- Home page: www.abbaustralia.com.au
- Last updated: June 26th, 2014
- Publisher: Compuware Corporation
- Home page: ajax.dynatrace.com
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2014
RMoney Lite is a program that enables you to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks, It is a platform that allows you to manage your portfolio, monitor international markets, stay in touch with the latest economic news and find the best investment opportunities.
- Publisher: Raghunandan Money
- Last updated: January 16th, 2015
SysGauge is a system and performance monitoring utility that allows you to monitor the CPU usage, memory usage, network transfer rate, file system performance, USB performance, disk space usage, disk read activity, and other parameters of your computer system.
- Publisher: Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.
- Home page: www.sysgauge.com
- Last updated: June 16th, 2023
NVPerfSDK is a component of NVPerfKit that provides a programmatic API for accessing performance counters in the graphics driver and GPU. It allows you to query performance counters from your own applications, enabling you to build customized profiling functionality.
- Publisher: NVIDIA Corporation
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
Servers Alive is an end-to-end network monitoring tool: from a simple ping to more complex SNMP checks, web URLs to Windows performance monitoring. Alerts can be sent to teams or people, that way you can adapt the address to which the alert is sent based on the person's schedule. You'll get the alert when you're on-call, and not on other days.
- Publisher: Woodstone bvba
- Home page: www.woodstone.nu
- Last updated: March 14th, 2022