Random image changer script wizard in Title/Summary
With Random Wallpaper Changer you can specify a directoy that contains Windows bitmap (BMP) files and it will scan through that directory and randomly change your desktop background to that bitmap. You can specify how many minutes Random Wallpaper Changer will change your desktop background. You can even select which way to display your bitmap (tile or center). There is no limit to the number of bitmap files to select, so you could have a different background everytime you turn around. This is perfect for those of you who cannot stand to have anything the same and boring on your Windows desktop, let Random Wallpaper Changer do the trick!*** Please note, this does not support the Windows Active Desktop option.
- Publisher: Bigdad Soft - Belgium
- Home page: www.rjlsoftware.com
- Last updated: December 2nd, 2010
The Windows Script Component Wizard automates the process of creating a script component (.wsc) file. Main Features: - Creates the .wsc file and adds basic XML elements - Prompts for and creates registration information - Prompts for the type of interface handler you want the script component to use
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation. Developed by Vertigo Software, Inc. www.vertigosoftware.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
eFMer: Wallpaper Changer allows a random wallpaper on 1 or 2 screens. It supports pictures stored in folders and sub folders. One or two label windows can be placed anywhere on the desktop to tell you what you are watching.
- Publisher: eFMer
- Home page: efmer.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2015
Random image changer script wizard in Description
GUI Interface to Inno Setup.
- Publisher: Sym-Software
- Home page: www.sym-software.com
- Last updated: December 2nd, 2016
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a GUI tool for table data comparison and synchronization.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: August 30th, 2021
WallSwitch is an application that automatically cycles your desktop wallpaper. You can specify folders or RSS feeds from which images will be selected and displayed. You can choose to have images displayed in sequential or random order, with the possibility of separate images on each monitor.
- Publisher: Chris Mrazek
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
HM NIS Edit 2.03 is an editor for Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS). This program is useful for people that usually creates Setup programs with the NSIS. By using its Script Wizard you will be able to create standard Setup programs with some clicks of the mouse.
- Publisher: Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura
- Home page: hmne.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 5th, 2017
Vox Proxy is a user-oriented authoring and playback system for scripting 3-D talking animated characters and other advanced multi-media features in Microsoft PowerPoint® slide shows. For authoring, it works with PowerPoint 2000 or newer. For playback, it works with any version of PowerPoint as well as the free PowerPoint 2003 Viewer.
- Publisher: Right Seat Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.voxproxy.com
- Last updated: July 1st, 2010
Additional Random image changer script wizard selection
If your Windows system is configured to show the logon screen when you turn it on (e.g., if you have configured several user accounts), you will have to see the same background image every day ─ or even several times a day. Thanks to Logon Screen Rotator, you can change this image manually or automatically to a funnier or more inspiring one, and so start your work on a better state of mind.
- Publisher: Luke Payne Software
- Home page: www.lukepaynesoftware.com
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
Office Image Extraction Wizard is an app that allows you to easily extract images from many "office type" documents and ebook formats, and save these as normal picture files on your hard drive. More than 45 common file formats are supported! Images are extracted in their original format with no image processing or re-compression being performed, so no quality is lost during the extraction.
- Publisher: RL Vision
- Home page: www.rlvision.com
- Last updated: May 1st, 2015
Video Snapshot Wizard enables users to take snapshots directly from a movie or video. It is compatible with most popular video formats, and users can go to any point in a video clip, capture a freeze frame, and save this image to the hard drive in a chosen image format.
- Publisher: Bitsoft.net Development
- Home page: www.video-snapshot.com
- Last updated: June 2nd, 2011
PixRecovery is able to repair damaged and corrupted image files. The wizard-like interface guides you through every step of the image file fixing process. It will let you know the quality and the dimensions of the pictures, as well as a “recoverability assessment” value that helps you get an idea of what are the chances of successful recovery for each and every broken image file.
- Publisher: Recoveronix Ltd.
- Home page: www.officerecovery.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
ArmA Edit is a full color script editor and file creator. The program also provides a built-in wizard for quickly and easily creating briefings, overviews, custom units, custom crates, and description files. Makes finishing and customizing your ARMA/OFP missions a snap.
- Publisher: Chris Henderson
- Last updated: September 8th, 2008
- Publisher: Scriptocean
- Home page: www.scriptocean.com
- Last updated: October 17th, 2008
Green Screen Wizard is powerful green screen software for photographers that is inexpensive and simple to use. The Green Screen Zipper follows in that tradition by offering a similar solution for people seeking a green screen video solution. The Green Screen Zipper will take a video shot against a green screen and replace the green in the movie with scenes from another movie or a background image.
- Publisher: Green Screen Wizard
- Home page: www.greenscreenwizard.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2012
Program for creation slideshows from images and music. Besides it can show slide show of desktop effects, stero-pictures, fractals.Features: - multiple projects support - images formats: bmp, jpg, gif, png, tga, tiff, pcx - music formats: wav, mp3 - over 160 transitions - sequential or random image, music, transition selection - desktop show - stereo show - fractals show - drag & drop support
- Publisher: Aleksey Taranov
- Home page: www.altarsoft.com
- Last updated: June 5th, 2011
The Sims 3 UIC enables you to replace the images contained in a Sims3Pack file. You can substitute them with any images of your choice (providing they are one of the supported image types). Once you upload your creation to the exchange on thesims3.com, you will see your new images!
- Publisher: Zindas Golden Sims
- Home page: www.zindasgoldensims.com
- Last updated: July 28th, 2012
NSIS is an open source system that enables you to create Windows installers. Unlike other systems that can only generate installers based on a list of files and registry keys, NSIS has a powerful scripting language. This script language is designed for installers and has commands that help you to perform many installation tasks.
- Publisher: NSIS Team
- Home page: nsis.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2017