Sax for pascal in Title/Summary
SAX for Pascal provides a specification, in the form of a set of Delphi interfaces, for parsing XML documents. Your client code receives a bunch of events that tell you the contents of the XML document. The main interface a SAX parser provides is IXMLReader (in the SAX.pas unit).
- Publisher: Keith Wood
- Home page: saxforpascal.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 19th, 2010
SaxTutor is a small PC program which teaches scales, transposition, fingerings and altissimo notes for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones. It’s also pretty good at teaching scales on a keyboard but lets face it, once you have Sax you never look back...
- Publisher: SaxWorks
- Last updated: April 6th, 2011
Sax & Dottys Show Presenter is the ultimate software for hosting digital karaoke shows. The built-in database import, edit, and search functions of the program allow you to add, edit, and look up songs in your database by artist name, track name, disc name, etc. with just a few keystrokes. The program allows you to play MP3+G files, just convert them into MP3+G and you're set.
- Publisher: Digital Entertainer Limited
- Home page: www.sax-n-dotty.co.uk
- Last updated: October 10th, 2009
Sax for pascal in Description
Learn how to program with Ezy Pascal, the Pascal programming software designed for new programmers. Ezy Pascal is very easy to use and no previous programming experience is needed. There are free tutorials to get you started. Ezy Pascal Free Version is a free Pascal compiler that makes learning to program easy and fun.
- Publisher: Dolphin Bay Software
- Last updated: November 25th, 2011
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Publisher: CFB Software
- Home page: www.cfbsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
The purpose of this program is to make easier the process of translation of existing programs or algorithms written on ANSI C language to the Pascal. The converter recognizes Pascal dialects which are compatible with Turbo Pascal 4.0/5.0 and ISO Pascal standard - IEC 7185:1990(E) (including conformant arrays).
- Publisher: Ural Gunaydin
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
ModelMaker is a two-way class tree oriented productivity, refactoring and UML-style CASE tool. The Pascal edition is specifically designed for generating native Delphi code. Delphi's Object Pascal language is fully supported, including most of Delphi for .NET syntax. ModelMaker Pascal Edition has full reverse engineering capabilities and import existing Delphi code.
- Publisher: ModelMaker Tools BV
- Last updated: March 20th, 2013
Additional Sax for pascal selection
Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: December 1st, 2015
Turbo Pascal is a compiler and an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal language that run on MS-DOS operating system. This program is a simpler solution by packaging software DOSBox Turbo Pascal 7.0 and 0.74 into a single installation file.
- Publisher: kithuatlaptrinh.tk
- Home page: kithuatlaptrinh.tk
- Last updated: November 15th, 2011
A few old and obsolete features have been dropped or replaced by cleaner, more flexible or otherwise more useful ones. This might lead to minor problems with old code, but we suppose they're rare and easy to overcome. Backward-incompatible changes are marked with (@).
- Publisher: The GNU Pascal Team
- Home page: www.gnu-pascal.de
- Last updated: April 9th, 2008
Visual Pascal is a small tool for Delphi and Pascal programmers. By several clicks you get a large amount of code in the Pascal programming language. Keyboard is needed for typing names only. The program window is separated into two parts. On the left you insert program constructions, on the right you get a ready to use code.
- Publisher: SoftConstructors
- Home page: softconstructors.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2014
Turbo Pascal 7 for Windows7-8-8.1 by TechApple.Net is a program that allows you to run and compile Pascal language PAS files. You can also edit a source file, search for files on your computer, write commands and compile them. It also provides a debugging option.
- Publisher: Techapple.Net
- Home page: techapple.net
- Last updated: January 30th, 2015
Pascal Analyzer is an app that allows you to analyze the Delphi source code. This app parses Delphi or Borland Pascal source codes and produces reports that help you understand your source code better. You will also be able to identify potential errors and anomalies. Your code will be more readable and maintainable.
- Publisher: Peganza
- Home page: www.peganza.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Pascal XE is a comprehensive and easy to use IDE for Pascal coding and programming. It features handy keyboard shortcuts; multi syntax highlighter; smart error indication (warnings and hints); code beautifier; completion proposal; custom GUI themes; line numbering; print with/without Syntax highlighting, HTML export, and more.
- Publisher: Lycée Attarine
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 9th, 2017
PMP (Pic Micro Pascal) is a free Pascal cross compiler for PIC™ processors. It is intended to work with the Microchip MPASM/MPLINK suite installed; it has its own IDE and it is a highly optimized compiler. It supports most devices from PIC10 to PIC18. Floating Point is supported (for PIC18 and PIC16 only). The new PIC16 enhanced mid-range processors are also supported.
- Publisher: PMP Team
- Home page: www.pmpcomp.fr
- Last updated: April 6th, 2012
Alto Sax Player is a free program that enables you to learn Alto Saxophone on your computer. You can easily press the keys on the keyboard to hear the note and see how that particular note is played on the saxophone with fingering diagrams. You will also get information on the note that you are playing.
- Publisher: Real-Soft
- Home page: www.Real-Soft.co.uk
- Last updated: June 29th, 2015
Autorun Pascal Builder is a full-featured application designed to help you create autorun CD menus, file launchers, installers, cue cards, slideshows and presentations, tutorials, multimedia albums and other marketing materials. The integrated conversion tool is designed to help you extract APB files from EXE files.
- Publisher: Murariu Alexandru
- Home page: muralexandru.proboards.com
- Last updated: July 11th, 2008