Water flow calculator excel in Title/Summary
Flow calculator is a small, compact and useful tool which helps in doing flow related calculations very easy and fast. The main advantage of this software is its compactness and size. The simple interface only contains three text boxes. These text boxes correspond to the inside diameter of the cylindrical pipe, velocity and the volumetric flow rate.
- Publisher: eesiflo.com
- Home page: www.eesiflo.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2010
The Flowtite™ Hydraulic Flow Calculator is designed to analyze head loss and pumping energy requirements or slope gradients in different pipe materials. The Flow Calculator will assist the engineer in the process of pipe material selection. The flow loss and cost of frictional resistance are keys to the proper selection of pipe.
- Publisher: Winkler Consulting
- Home page: reference.flowtite.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2009
This is a stand-alone program that allows you to save and print off your monthly report, calculating the money loss, and graphically represent your saved data. To install: Double click on the Water Loss install package file that was just downloaded. This will begin the setup process.
- Publisher: Center for Water Resources at Western Kentucky University
- Home page: waterky.org
- Last updated: March 15th, 2011
Water flow calculator excel in Description
Pipe Flow Advisor is a utility that can help you calculate flow rate, depth or volume for water flowing through pipes, tubes, channels and weirs or the time taken for a tank to empty. The developer specifies it that the results are estimates obtained using the Manning formula, and that more accurate results are obtained with practical measurements.
- Publisher: PipeFlow Software
- Home page: www.pipeflow.co.uk
- Last updated: January 10th, 2009
If you're looking for a full featured domestic supply water pipe sizing program then S-Pipe is what you want. It has lots of built-in pipe and fitting data, plus the flexibility to let you enter your own data, plus direct links with Autodesk Building Systems and AutoCAD MEP.
- Publisher: Elite Software Development, Inc.
- Home page: www.elitesoft.com
- Last updated: May 11th, 2010
HWPipe is the Hazen Williams Hydraulic Design Software. The Hazen-Williams equation was developed in 1902 and is probably the most commonly used equation for calculating water flow in closed conduits. Use of this equation should be limited to water and other similar liquids. Conduits containing thick sludge, gases, oils, and slurries should be designed using other methods.
- Publisher: Speed Work, Inc
- Last updated: April 26th, 2012
The two-dimensional computer models, TopoDrive and ParticleFlow, are designed to simulate two ground-water processes: topography-driven flow and transport of fluid particles. In both cases, the flow is under steady state. The purpose of the two models is to provide interactive simulation and visualization capabilities that enable the user to easily and quickly explore model behavior.
- Publisher: U.S. Geological Survey
- Home page: water.usgs.gov
- Last updated: October 16th, 2013
A Computer Code for Simulation of Two-Phase Ground-Water Flow and Heat Transport in the Temperature Range of 0 to 1200 Degrees Celsius The term includes both the circulation of the well known, high temperature vent waters near the ridge crests, and the much lower temperature, diffuse flow of water through sediments and buried basalts further from the ridge crests.
- Publisher: U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- Home page: wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
Additional Water flow calculator excel selection
Hydrologic Engineering Center's (CEIWR-HEC) River Analysis System (HEC-RAS) allows the user to perform one-dimensional steady flow, one and two-dimensional unsteady flow calculations, sediment transport/mobile bed computations, and water temperature/water quality modeling.
- Publisher: Hydrologic Engineering Center
- Home page: www.hec.usace.army.mil
- Last updated: August 25th, 2016
GeoStudio 2012 is a program designed for solving slope stability and related geotechnical analyses. You can also use it for the analysis of confined and unconfined steady-state seepage problems, of linear-elastic settlement and stress distribution problems, for tracking contaminants within the ground water flow, for the analysis of freeze-thaw and soil cover problems.
- Publisher: GEO-SLOPE International Ltd.
- Home page: www.geo-slope.com
- Last updated: September 10th, 2013
flOw is a simple game for Win32 based machines based on a cellular automata algorithm which mimics the properties of a liquid. It is not a game with an object or goal, but it is rather more like a toy which exists merely to be fiddled with. Obstacles can be changed in real-time, with the liquid responding accordingly.
- Publisher: Jenova Chen
- Home page: www.nedprod.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2008
Hydrus-1D is a public domain Windows-based modeling environment for analysis of water flow and solute transport in variably saturated porous media. The model is supported by an interactive graphics-based interface for data-preprocessing, discretization of the soil profile, and graphic presentation of the results.
- Publisher: PC-Progress s.r.o.
- Home page: www.pc-progress.com
- Last updated: June 12th, 2013
RETC is a computer program which may be used to analyze the soil water retention and hydraulic conductivity functions of unsaturated soils. These hydraulic properties are key parameters in any quantitative description of water flow into and through the unsaturated zone of soils.
- Publisher: University of California, Riverside (UCR)
- Home page: www.pc-progress.com
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
With a few mouse clicks, you can easily create a wide range of X-Y-Z scatter graphs, line graphs, 3D voxel and bar charts, Cartesian, polar and spherical plots, surfaces (TIN and gridded meshes) as well as water-tight solids. Excel Grapher is totally integrated with MS Excel and it runs completely inside the familiar Excel interface.
- Publisher: ThreeDify
- Home page: 3dexcel.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2018
Pipe Flow Calculators is a Java-made desktop application that includes the most frequently used calculators in any pipe flow analysis. It includes tools that will let you calculate pressure drop for known flow rate, calculate flow rate for known pressure drop, perform Darcy friction coefficient calculation, perform minor losses calculation, etc.
- Publisher: Pipeflowcalculations.com
- Home page: pipeflowcalculations.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2017
The Global Flow Gas Flow Calculator enables a field user to perform accurate Gas Flow Calculations using AGA 3 and AGA 8 formulas. After the flow calculations are performed users can email the reports using a BlackBerry or save the reports to their hard drive using a Laptop.
- Publisher: GlobalFlow Inc.
- Home page: www.globalflowinc.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2013
Garden Flowers 3D Screensaver puts a beautiful garden on your screen. This gorgeous screensaver will show you a close up view of typical flowers found in a garden. The images are so realistic that you can almost smell the scent of the plants. You will be able to see all kinds of different bugs, and insects.
- Publisher: Astro Gemini Software
- Home page: www.astrogemini.com
- Last updated: March 18th, 2008
FlowCheck software is a thoroughly tested flow calculator for verifying electronic flow meters. FlowCheck uses standard equations to compute the flow of hydrocarbon gases or liquids through orifice meters, turbine meters, and pipe provers. FlowCheck is a program built by measurement professionals for measurement professionals. FlowCheck is developed and supported by Emerson.
- Publisher: Kenonic Controls
- Home page: www2.emersonprocess.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2012